Floralife Quick Dip 100 Instant Hydrating Treatment
- Floralife Quick Dip 100 is an instant hydrating treatment helps maximize solution uptake and keeps flower stems free flowing
- Aids in reducing bent neck and droopy stems.
- A must for roses, gerbera daisies and field grown crops.
- Can be used on all flower varieties including premade cash-and-carry bouquets.
- Ready to use solution, no mixing required
How To Use: Floralife® Quick Dip Hydrating Treatment is a ready-to-use solution. The stems are recut. The freshly cut stems are dipped into Floralife® Quick Dip Hydrating Treatment (1 - 2 inches, or 2 – 4 cm, in a plastic container is sufficient) and then placed into flower food.
Simply open the bottle and pour 2 inches worth of contents into a clean, shallow plastic or glass container (nonmetallic). The container should be wide enough to dip several stems at a time.
Floralife® Quick Dip Hydrating Treatment Solution is an acidic product, thus leaving stem ends in the solution too long can lead to discoloration of tissue at this point.
Floralife® Quick Dip Hydrating Treatment can be used on all types of flowers, even premade cash and carry bouquets.
We Also Recommend
Floralife 200 Storage & Transport Treatment
Floralife Clear 200 eZ Dose Delivery System
Floralife Clear 200 Storage & Transport Treatment