Floralife Quick Dip 100 Instant Hydrating Treatment
- Floralife Quick Dip 100 is an instant hydrating treatment helps maximize solution uptake and keeps flower stems free flowing
- Aids in reducing bent neck and droopy stems.
- A must for roses, gerbera daisies and field grown crops.
- Can be used on all flower varieties including premade cash-and-carry bouquets.
- Ready to use solution, no mixing required
How To Use: ξFloralifeÎÂ Quick Dip Hydrating Treatmentξis a ready-to-use solution. The stems are recut. The freshly cut stems are dipped into FloralifeÎÂ Quick Dip Hydrating Treatmentξ(1 - 2 inches, or 2 Š—– 4 cm, in a plastic container is sufficient) and then placed into flower food. ξ
Simply open the bottle and pour 2 inches worth of contents into a clean, shallow plastic or glass container (nonmetallic). The container should be wide enough to dip several stems at a time. ξ
FloralifeÎÂ Quick Dip Hydrating TreatmentξSolution is an acidic product, thus leaving stem ends in the solution too long can lead to discoloration of tissue at this point.
FloralifeÎÂ Quick Dip Hydrating Treatmentξcan be used on all types of flowers, even premade cash and carry bouquets.
We Also Recommend
Floralife 200 Storage & Transport Treatment
Floralife Clear 200 eZ Dose Delivery System
Floralife Clear 200 Storage & Transport Treatment