OASIS Instant Deluxe Floral Foam Maxlife Case
- Made with OASISÎå Floral Foam Maxlife with Enhanced Biodegradability, the only floral foam proven to provide flower life that lasts as long or longer than flowers in a vase of water.
- Heavy density foam punched for faster saturation - ideal for larger stem flowers, especially tropical.
- Keeps flowers fresh up to 50 percent longer than any other floral foam.
- Each 9" x 4" x 3" brick is scored at 1/2 and 1/3 for accurate cutting and less waste.
- Perfect forξlarge wedding arrangements or sizeable floral arrangements. ξ
- This high-density foam works best for thick-stemmed or top-heavy flowers and multiple insertions. Instant Deluxe saturates quickly and holds well for large, showy designs that must be elevated or transported.
- Instant Deluxe is the workhorse of Oasis wet floral foams. ξRecommended use forξdesigners working on big floral design projects where time and stability are crucial.
What is OASISÎÂ Floral Foam Maxlife with Enhanced Biodegradability?
OASISÎÂ Floral Foam Maxlife with Enhanced Biodegradability is the trusted and high-quality floral foam that has now been formulated to biodegrade. This product has been shown by ASTM D5511 to biodegrade 100 percentξwithin 567 daysξin biologically active landfill conditions.
Floral Foam Products
Our floral foam is based on inert phenolic resin technology, the same chemistry used for the handles of kitchen cookware. When made into cellular floral foam, our resin is fully polymerized and reacted with only small traces of free acid (much lower than cola beverage products) which may be neutralized by adding water.
Smithers-Oasis was the first in our industry to eliminate the use of freon from floral foam production. Moreover, we've successfully reduced our volatile organic compound emissions (VOCs) by more than 85 percent over the past 25 years.
In addition, OASIS Floral Foam MaxLife, our most popular product, now has enhanced biodegradability. It has been shown by ASTMD5511 to biodegrade 25 percentξwithin 18 monthsξin biologically active landfills.