Here is a list of wedding flower supplies you will need to DIY a fresh flower table runner or garland. Cascading fresh flower table runner garlands are the hottest thing to hit weddings since rhinestone ribbon wrap. Whether you are doing a coastal chic wedding, garden rooftop soiree, or enchanted forest celebration, here are the Oasis wedding flower supplies you will need to create your own DIY cascading flower table runner.
1. Wet floral foam garland or floral foam block to keep your flowers fresh and stunning.
2. Floral wire or floral adhesive to secure flowers to flower garland foam.
3. Floral netting to create a cascading effect over the edge of your wedding centerpiece tables.
Once you have the Oasis wedding tools you need to create the "skeleton frame" to DIY your own flower table runner, simply add your fresh flowers. For example, you can add pink roses and eucalyptus leaves to create a stunning table garland, or combine peonies with greenery for a creative greenery table runner, or use seasonal florals with olive branches for a unique fresh floral garland.
This wedding flower table runner garland above used the following fresh florals:
Fresh Flower Ingredients
- 10 Stems Peach Garden Roses
- 15 Stems White Hydrangea
- 1 Bunch Ivory Hypericum Berry
- 1 Bunch Green Hypericum Berry
- 10 Stems White Dendrobium Orchids
- 10 Stems White Garden Roses
- 5 Stems Pink Peonies
- 1/2 Bunch Seeded Eucalyptus
- 5 Stems White Roses